Remember all those times when your family has gotten together and you all end of pulling all of those old photo albums, portraits, and loose photos of each other and from your past generations?
This is where they start!
- We will set a consultation date
- You will receive a Senior Questionnaire to be returned before our date
- This can be done either at my studio in Brookville or in your home where I can get a feel for wall space for displaying your artwork.
- This is all about you, your family, your interests, hobbies, sports, pet(s), etc
- You and your family will be able to check out artwork samples
- Go over pricing and the contract
- Talk about your session and what you're looking for. Some don't know and that's ok, that's what this meeting is about
- How the Premier Reveal and Ordering Session works
- If we're all in agreement, then all that's left is to schedule and pay the retainer, sign the contract, and model release!
- You will receive a Welcome Packet to help you start prepping for your day!
BRAINSTORMING & PLANNING
- Lindsay (your hair and makeup artist) enters into our group! We will share inspiration, outfits, location ideas, style, hair and make up looks, etc via FB Messenger.
- About a week before your session, we will go over everything and make sure we're ready to go!
- This is YOUR big day!
- Let me know any last minute concerns
- You will go to Lindsay's studio to get all glam'd up! Once she's finished, you will meet at our shooting location (predetermined)
- We will warm up with some easy poses (kinda like exercising)
- Being since this is your day, anything you wanna try, I'm game!
- Once we're finished, we will set a date for the Premier Reveal and Ordering Session!
PREMIER REVEAL AND ORDERING SESSION
- This will be done in your home.
- This is when you and your parents (i.e. decision makers) get to see your portraits for the first time!!
- You will choose which images you and your parents want for artwork and gifts. I will bring the samples again. *Don't worry, I am here to help guide you through this process. It can be tough trying to choose your favorites
- Once you've selected everything, payment is due. I accept cash, check, credit card, or PayPal. I do offer payment plans (ask me).
- Once payment is received in full, your order will be placed.
- Once your order is delivered to me, I will check it and make sure everything is perfect.
- I will personally bring your order to you where you will make sure everything is the way you want it.
ENJOY YOUR ARTWORK AND MEMORIES!!